Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, September 29, 2016

Card Show Results From the Weekend

I went to a card show on Sunday.  I found a large group of 1979 Kellogg's cards but not much else.  I spent a lot of time searching since there are lots of older cards at this show.

There were about 100 1979s, but none were the variations that I am still chasing.  My guess is that the ones I am missing are the ones from the first print run that was included in cereal boxes.


At least there were lots of stars that I picked up for twenty cents each.  They were the ones with the white borders, not the yellow-orange ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment