Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, September 19, 2016

Which Players With Last Names Beginning with "I", "U" or "X' Could Have Gotten a Kellogg's Baseball Card?

There are no players with last names beginning with "I", "U" or "X" on a Kellogg's baseball card.  Were there any possible choices?

Tadahito Iguchi appeared in a Japanese set, but I'm not including those yet since I don't have all of the checklists.

Garth Iorg would have gotten another Blue Jay into a Kellogg's set.  His brother Dane never really played as a regular so that would rule him out.  Dane did best his brother by winning two World Series rings and having a memorable hit in the Series after a famous missed called in the 1985 Series.

I would love to have a Bob Uecker Kellogg's card.  Once I get into making my own he will have one.

Chase Utley might be in some of the Kellogg's Japanese sets.

There haven't been any players with a last name beginning with "X".

I will try a combined team with "Y" and "V" last names next time.  There are not a lot of players, but it will work out.


No comments:

Post a Comment