Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, December 4, 2016

Unopened Kellogg's Football Cards

I just picked up eight more unopened Kellogg's football cards.  As you can see from the picture, the one of the left certainly has been beaten up by the Corn Flakes.  It is hard to imagine how that card survived in the wrapper.  I'd like to open that one but I will wait until I get a better version of it.



I've seen a bunch of cards like the one on the right with a number on it.  That doesn't bother me, especially when the number is the card number.  The one above is not number three in the set.

I've now gotten about 20 different football cards in the wrapper from the 1970 set.  At this pace I will complete it in about 12 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment