Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, March 24, 2017

Did I Finally Complete a Stop N Go Set?

I just got a bunch of 1980 Stop N Go 3-D football cards yesterday.  I probably won't have time to sort through them and find out if I have completed the set for a few days.  I did get most of the Cowboys, so that should help.  I'm worried that I might not have a Herb Scott.

That certainly does give me something to look forward to next week.


All of them are curled, but none are cracked.  These don't seem to crack as much as Kellogg's cards.

I didn't get any of the 1979 Stop N Go cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment