Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, March 25, 2017

Missing Stop N Go Cards from 1979 and 1980

I was able to check my Stop N Go cards today.  It turns out I am missing  the following players for 1979 Football sets:

Preston Pearson (3)
Walter Payton (3)
Robert Newhouse (3)
Roger Staubach (2)
Jay Saldi (1)

For 1980 Sets I am missing the following:

Herb Scott (2)
Preston Pearson (2)
Archie Manning (1)
Jack Ham (1)
Henry Childs (1)

I have extras of most Cowboys, Steelers and Raiders.

Let me know if we can trade.


No comments:

Post a Comment