Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, March 6, 2017

Purchase From a Small Card Show

I got to a card show yesterday.  It works out well since this one is held about 10 minutes from a trail that I like to run at bike on the weekends.  The show wasn't very big.

One dealer who specializes in top-grade older cards had lots of 1970 Kellogg's baseball and football cards.  The prices were okay, reflecting that they were cards worthy of grading.  I didn't buy any.

I did find one card in a 10-cent box in the room.  It was a 1977 Doug Rau.  I can't resist when I find something like that.  For the price I paid, I'm not motivated enough to take it out of my car yet, and I'm certainly lacking the motivation to get an image of it onto this blog.  Maybe later.  Sorry Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment