Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, March 1, 2017

SGC Grading and Kellogg's Cards

I've got a busy stretch here with five track meets in eight days and one of the other days is a late day at school with teacher conferences.  That will keep me from thinking about getting lengthy posts.

I found out that I can't get counts from Beckett's card grading without logging in.  Maybe I will see about getting an account.

I check SGC and I was able to easily find the counts from Kellogg's cards.  Here is what I found from 1976 Kellogg's.

http://www.sgccard.com/PopulationReport.aspx?setid=10782

Only 310 Kellogg's cards have been graded by SGC.  I was surprised that Tom Seaver had the most graded cards with 19.  Lots of cards have less than five graded examples.  Card #1 isn't listed here, but I assume it has been graded.


1 comment: