Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, August 28, 2017

Another Group of 1980 Unopened Packs

I purchased these three packs recently on ebay.


I am hesitant to buy 1980 unopened packs because most of the ones I've gotten seem to have the same problem - the front and top piece of paper have separated or are about to separate if you breathe on them or look at them wrong.

These three packs seem secure, unlike most of the ones in my collection.  Which have all of you seen more frequently - flimsy packs or well-sealed packs?

2 comments:

  1. How do you store these? 4 pocket pages?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea, but I've been using Card Saver IVs, which seem to work well. I just ran out of them, which is a good thing since it means I've been getting some unopened packs.

    ReplyDelete