Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, August 3, 2017

Kellogg's Proof Cards Checklist?

Has anyone gotten Kellogg's proof cards?  I see a few available on ebay, but I didn't see any at the show.

I'm really interested in finding proof cards that vary in some way from the actual card issued.  I'm also chasing any proof cards of players that ended up not being included in the set.

Has anyone even seen a checklist of proof cards?



This is the only proof card that I have that isn't part of the actual set (1970 Staub Proof).  I've got at least two that differ slightly from what was issued by Kellogg's (Williams proof with link to Hickman proof).  I just want to know what else is out there.




2 comments:

  1. Sweet Staub! I didn't even realize there were 1970 Kellogg's proof cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Article on Proof cards.. I have one from the Rold Gold Set from 1972..

    ReplyDelete