Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, August 29, 2017

What is the Big Deal With This Proof?

Now this is certainly a proof sheet that I wanted to get.  Of course this is another sheet that I will never own.




I guess this is a starting point as to why these cards are the toughest to find.  They are all on the same sheet.  Did something happen to this sheet so that it ended up in lower numbers?  They certainly had to show up in the same number in factory sets.  Does anyone know more about this?

In no way do I consider myself an expert on Kellogg's cards.  Please pass along any ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment