Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, March 29, 2018

1980 Kellogg's Unopened Packs

I've mentioned before how the 1980 Kellogg's unopened packs are not secured well.  The top pieces can easily separate.  I've got a lot of them that have separated but I keep them as a sealed pack for no real reason.  Here is one of the worst ones.




The wrapper is so loose that one can even notice that the card shifted positions between the two pictures.  I also made sure to show one that had as much Raisin Bran on the card as possible.  The only thing good going on for this card is that the card is Eddie Murray.  I haven't taken the card out yet to check its condition, but that wouldn't be difficult to do.

A few of these cards have fallen out of the wrappers and the color has been great.  I guess that is reason enough to keep these in the wrappers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment