Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, March 3, 2018

PSA Numbers From the Last Few Weeks

I'm interested in tracking PSA numbers for Kellogg's cards.  Here is what I've found for February 19th and March 3rd. 

Why am I doing this?   I want to see if there are any spikes since I don't really track this much since I've still never sent a card to PSA.

Does anyone have any history or is this readily available and am I wasting my time with this?

What about the other grading services?  I may check that some other time.




No comments:

Post a Comment