Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, August 25, 2018

2018 Topps 3D

Here's a nice article on the new 2018 Topps 3D cards that I hadn't heard about until reading this.  I don't think that this is in my price range, but let's see what happens on the secondary market.


https://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/2018-topps-3d-baseball-cards-set-information-checklist/

Does anyone know anything else about this product?  It already says that it is SOLD OUT.

4 comments:

  1. I thought the idea of an 'On Demand' set was they'd print as many as are ordered. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    ReplyDelete
  2. $20 for an 8 card pack seems a little pricey. But I gotta admit the cards look pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I don't need to worry about it since they are gone.

      Delete