Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, August 13, 2018

I Don't Know But I Couldn't Resist

When a card appears for sale and it is your favorite player from your childhood does it matter if it is valuable, useful or legit?  What if it is all of that plus something from Kellogg's?

I couldn't resist since it was affordable and a nice display item if nothing else.



Sure, its from a screwed up printing, but that makes it interesting.  




I couldn't resist the one with Seaver because Billy Williams can also be seen on this sheet.  He is printed along with Seaver on the left panel.   

Williams only managed one HR in 95 plate appearances against Seaver.  He did worse against Carlton hitting only one in 101 PA.  He did much better against Gibson and G. Perry.  

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy these kinds of things. If the price was right, I'd grab it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ! - I won the Banks & Santo one and the Kaline too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great. I thought the price was quite good.

    ReplyDelete