Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, August 2, 2018

Pre-National Yard Sale Trip

I spent hours at a long yard sale today as I get ready to attend the National on the weekend.  I saw quite a variety of cards, including some boxes that I was able to buy for just a few bucks.  The only Kellogg's cards that I saw cheap were the 1980s football cards from Raisin Bran - they aren't 3-D.

Later I saw some nice George Brett's from 1977 and 1978 along with a few other stars, but all were priced at twice e-bay levels.  Luckily, I can resist them so I didn't buy these.

I am having fun looking through the thousands of cards that I did get. 

1 comment: