Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, August 24, 2018

I Couldn't Resist These 1983s


I saw this lot that included a 1983 set in really nice condition as well as a nice 1976 Johnny Bench.  Even though there were lots of non-sports cards in the lot, it has proven to be fun to check out

I don't do this often, but I should have a fun afternoon tomorrow checking out these cards after I am done training and coaching.  

3 comments:

  1. Love that Rickey! Who am I kidding? Love all three of these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Bench - Did you know...in the 76 Set there are 3 cards with my Name as a middle name? 2 Catchers and 1 Pitcher...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and one with your name as a last name.

    ReplyDelete