Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Card Shows and Online Shopping - Nothing Worked This Year - How About Trading?

 I haven't really been able to drop things from want lists this year via the normal channels.  Time to try another approach.  Does anyone want to trade?

Yes, everyone needs Clemente, Ryan, Rose, etc.  How about getting rid of some of these cards that I need?  I have my full want list on the side of my blog, but here are some of the less expensive cards that I seek.

1970 - Singer, Powell, Epstein, Alou, Cullen, Lolich, McLain

1972 - Stargell

1973 - Blass, Blyleven, Brock, Carew

1974 - Fisk, Santo, Palmer

1975 - Bench, Matlack, Brock, Grimsley, Hunter (A's), Garr

1976 - Bench (really, I am not in Cincinnati; I am in Chicago)

1977 - Fingers, Jenkins, Campaneris

1978 - Schmidt (like Bench, I cannot get his cards)

1979 - Yastrzemski

1980 - Carew

1981 - Ryan, Brett, Henderson


I have some Bruce Sutter cards to trade, but the above is not available for trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment