Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, April 3, 2015

Babe Ruth 1972 Kelloggs All-Time Greats Store Display

A few years ago I purchased a beautiful Babe Ruth display that was used to promote the 1972 Kellogg's All-Time Greats set.  The price was too good to be true and unfortunately the seller had a "problem" shipping it to me and I received my most disappointing refund ever from ebay.

I don't see they show up often on ebay, and I haven't seen one at the National.  I also don't remember seeing this item in stores when I was a kid.  I would certainly have pleaded with my parents to buy whatever product (Pop Tarts?) that the Great Bambino was selling.

Add this to the list of items that I need to be patient about finding.


No comments:

Post a Comment