Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, December 19, 2015

How About Trading Some Kellogg's Cards?

I've been picking up Kellogg's cards in different places - online, shows, flea markets, etc.  Sometimes I end up with a bunch of one card for whatever reason.  I'm guessing that collation into Frosted Flakes boxes wasn't done the same way that cards were organized into packs.

Packs have gotten more randomly filled and I know that the process has changed a lot over the years.  I got 22 Mike Lums out of Topps packs in 1978.  Even if he was double printed, I didn't get enough cards to get 11 of everyone who wasn't double-printed.

I've done some organizing of my Kellogg's cards.  I found that I have some cards in excess.  Some are stars, some are Hall of Famers and some are commons in today's collecting world.  If anyone is interested in some cheap trades let me know.

I'm thinking I can complete a few sets this way.  For 1-4? card trades I figured we could just use top loaders and a plain white envelope to make the trade cost effective.  The following cards are all crack-free but they might have curling.

 1976 Blyleven

1976 Carroll

1976 Orta

1978 Blyleven

1981 Blue

1981 Concepcion

1981 Dent

1981 Garvey

1981 McGraw

1981 Molitor

1981 Perez

1981 Rice

1981 Richard

1983 Brett

1983 Valenzuela

1991 Aaron

1991 Banks

1991 Brock

1991 Gibson

1991 Killebrew

1991 Mays

I probably have a few more that I might post soon.  

Do you have similar stacks of some player?  Maybe we can help each other finish some sets?   



No comments:

Post a Comment