Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, February 9, 2017

My First Kellogg's Autographed Card - Who Signed It?

Other than the logo that has been wiped from the helmet I really like this card.  But, I'm used to my football cards not having the team logos since I collected Topps football cards in the 1970s.



I never got this card out of a Kellogg's product.  I did buy a bunch of these Joe Theismann cards on ebay for a few bucks each.

These signatures are hard to figure out with most of the signers today.  I looked online at three of his autographs today and they all looked like that at the beginning of his first and last names.  That's a "J", but I wouldn't have figured that one out.

Later in his career it looks like he gave up on the last name.  Sounds like most guys.  That is frustrating if you collect autographs, but it doesn't both me that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment