Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, February 20, 2017

Sports Collectors Digest Article About Kellogg's Football Cards

Here is a nice story about the football card sets.  I subscribed to SCD for many years.

http://www.sportscollectorsdigest.com/a_lipsmackin_look_at_1970-71_kelloggs_nfl/



I don't have this ad, but I sure would like to find it.  

3 comments:

  1. Great article. I subscribed to SCD for a few years too, but don't remember this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I don't spend time much time on a post which is okay. I'm always looking to link to other articles about Kellogg's cards. Please forward anything that I should add.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't remember reading any articles in any of magazines I subscribed to over the years. Maybe an old Baseball Cards Magazine? Maybe. If I find one I'll let you know.

      Delete