Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, February 25, 2017

Remembering Ron Santo on the Date of His Birth

Ron Santo was born on this day in 1940.  


He was included in the 1970, 1973 and 1974 Kellogg's baseball card sets.  He had better seasons in 1970 and 1971 than he did in 1972 and 1973.  Then how did Kellogg's skip him in 1971 and 1972?  



When I start making my own cards I will have to work on getting good pictures.  This was a good picture until I started editing it.

1 comment:

  1. Kelloggs was going to Issue a 1971 Kelloggs - But he did not make the cut I guess... I had the proof back of his card back in the 80"s but lost it when I moved...I had some other cool kelloggs stuff back then as well..but misplaced it during the move..Wished I took pictures back then too...

    ReplyDelete