Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Don't Buy These Kellogg's Items at the National

Why?  These are the things that I hope to pick up.

1.  Any promo card from 1970 that features a player not included in the set.  Does anyone know of any players that fit this description other than Rusty Staub?

2.  Japanese Kellogg's cards from the 2000's. 

3.  Unopened five-card packs from 1970. 

4.  Single-card packs from any year.

5.  Full cereal boxes with the ads on the back.  Every time I ate cereal I would read the back of those boxes, even if I had just read it every day that week already. 

6.  Any advertising items for the cards. 

7.  Anything that I don't know exists. 

1 comment:

  1. Saving up until next year when the National returns to Chicago..Enjoy this year's and hope you find some goodies to share with us..

    ReplyDelete