Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, July 30, 2018

Off to the National?

Is anyone going to the National in Cleveland?  I've enjoyed it both times I've gone there.  I'm not sure when I will be going, but it will be just one day.  It's an easy trip since I can get there in just over five hours.

I will by looking for anything Kellogg's related, especially advertising and other unique items.  I certainly would like to find some unopened packs, but that is not likely.

One company has been selling lots of Kellogg's cards online recently.  I wonder if that will trickle over to the show.  I will also be asking around to learn more about this recent Kellogg's activity on ebay. 

4 comments:

  1. Have fun. Won't attend the National unless it makes its way back to the West Coast. Can't justify spending that much money on airfare, hotel, and car rental. I'd rather just buy a few nice items on eBay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is certainly understandable. I've been able to drive to New Jersey, Baltimore, Cleveland and St. Louis without spending a lot. I could ride my bike to the Chicago shows - but I never have.

    I don't ever expect to attend a show on the West Coast, but who knows. I did attend Starting Lineup shows in California.

    Will the National ever even return out West? It hasn't been there since 2006.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to go back in time and attend a Starting Lineup show. I still enjoy collecting the exclusives when I can find cheap copies.

      I'm not sure if it will. I've heard people who say no way, but I refuse to give up hope.

      Delete
  3. I have a Tim Raines that they gave out at a White Sox game. I saw a Bryce Harper at the National that was also given out at stadiums. These giveaways have been occurring for a while so I should probably find a checklist for all of those that have been created since they stopped issuing them in stores.

    ReplyDelete