Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Lots of Comments Online About ebay's Standard Envelope

 I sold a few things using ebay's Standard Envelope for trading cards.  I can say that everything was easy for me since I purchased sturdy envelopes from ebay.  All of that means nothing until the buyers get their purchases in the mail and approve of this new feature.

I like the idea of sending cheap cards this way.  There is a problem when using ebay's envelope.  The envelope weighs 1.3 ounces and the maximum weight allowed with the Standard Envelope is 3 ounces.  I think ebay should consider bumping the maximum to 4 ounces since it would still fit easily into the envelope.

I'd like to find more cards like this.


I am hoping to find lots of cheap cards with this feature but it hasn't been a fast start.  I haven't made a purchase yet with this feature.  

Is anyone else planning to sell with this feature?  Will you purchase something if it is using this feature?




3 comments:

  1. I have been selling cards on eBay for more than 10 years. I'm not using their Standard Envelopes. I'm buying the 51 cent postage for a 1 ounce envelope with tracking. I send out single cards in a PWE with the postage taped to the front. It's been working well so far. Thanks, rjsahl on TCDb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems to be the best combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same as rjsabi here. I printed the postage on a regular pwe and taped it on another as a dual test run. So far so good.

    ReplyDelete