Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, December 19, 2021

1996 Kellogg's Toronto Raptors Basketball Cards

 I just found a card from this set that I know nothing about.  It looks to be a five-card set.  Here is what I found so far.

The Trading Card Database (tcdb.com) shows five cards in this set.


Here is the one that I ordered.   I noticed a few other sets on TCDB.  I will look into those in the future.



I assume that this is the same as the players' regular Topps card from 1995-96.   That makes it much less appealing to me, but since it is a small set I will try to find the others.  I would also like to find a cereal box that advertised the cards.

Starting Lineup switched from making their own cards at some point and that really made the cards less desirable.  That hasn't kept me from collecting them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment