Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, December 26, 2021

Kellogg's Store Display Items - Are They Out There?

One thing that I haven't found much of is store display items for the Kellogg's cards.  I do have this item.


Does anyone remember seeing these in 1971?  Were they on the store shelf, was it a ruler or was it something else entirely?

The players shown are Ken Bowman, Dan Conners, Nick Buoniconti and Andy Russell.  Would this item be a big deal if it had included a few more popular players?

Did they ever make one for Kellogg's baseball cards?  If so, what years?  I would really like to see a baseball one.  

I remember the 1982 Raisin Bran football card displays being on the store shelf but I don't remember ever seeing anything else.  

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't around in 1971. It'd be cool to see some Kellogg's baseball card advertisements though.

    ReplyDelete