Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Sports Collectors Daily Article on the 1970 Rold Gold Set

https://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/1970-rold-gold-all-time-greats-set-had-3d-vibe/ 

Nice to see these cards show up on such a great site.  

I am still confused about the 1972 Kellogg's All-Time Greats and their inclusion in the Danish Go-Rounds.   I've been searching for the unopened packs and all I seem to find are the 1970 Rold Gold cards in the clear wrapper.  

Does anyone remember getting these in 1972 out of a box and were they in a wrapper?  My neighbor got them but my family never bought this product and I guess I didn't lobby my mother well enough to get any of these.

Has anyone seen a 1972 Kellogg's All-Time Great card in a wrapper?





2 comments:

  1. Very cool to see these in a wrapper. First time I've seen them before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like all other things Kellogg's, I can no longer find any of these.

    ReplyDelete