Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, December 21, 2021

I Haven't Given Up on the 1971 Kellogg's Cards Because I am Chasing Damaged Ones

 Everyone always wants perfect, colorful versions of the 1971 Kellogg's baseball cards.  I just don't see many that match that description.  I am trying to find a handful of damaged cards to complete sets.  I am trying to get a master set, but I am focused first on getting these cards in any condition.  





If you have any of these I'd love to trade.  





3 comments:

  1. I might have 1 or 2 to spare. I'd be willing to trade for more recent Kelloggs: stuff from the '74 or '75 set. I'll look when I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Stargell in excellent shape that I'm willing to trade. I'm at nightlite77@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete