Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Is Anyone Building Kellogg's Sets? Do You Want to Trade?

 I've finished making most of my Kellogg's sets.  Sure, a few of them could use lots of upgrades but I am not worried about that.  Since I sorted the extras, I've decided to make extra sets if I have more than half of the cards for another set.  With small Kellogg's sets, that means I am trying to make additional sets for almost every year.  Since I also have a lot of cracked cards, I am working on these type of sets as well.  

I haven't been picking up items, so it has been easy to get my cards organized.  Does anyone else have stacks of doubles / extras to trade?  What do you have?  What do you need?

I have a decent amount of extras without cracks from most years other than 1971, 1975 and 1970 Rold Gold.  For some years I have extra stars, but with my plan of only buying cheaper cards, I don't have extras of the most expensive cards.  


Is anyone collecting unopened packs?  I have a Bucky Dent in the wrapper that could use an upgrade.


No comments:

Post a Comment