Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, November 9, 2015

1972 Variations Needed - Only Four to Go

I'm searching for the following four variations to complete my master set of 1972 Kellogg's baseball cards.  I'd like to get them in Ex+ condition without cracks.

Here are the four that remain.  Let me know if I can send you other variations for these cards.

#33 Sam McDowell with the text "less than 200 innings"


#34 Claude Osteen with his 1971 ERA being 3.25


#40 Dick Drago with Poyals on line three of the text


#54 Willie Mays with his career RBI total of 1855.



I do have lots of unopened 1972s but I won't be opening any to find out if they are on my list.  Maybe I can see some of these through the wrapper.  More on the unopened 1972s tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment