Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Why Can't All 1975s Look Like This One

On this day 12 years ago former pitcher Ken Brett died.  Ken was known for being a great-hitting pitcher and the brother of George Brett.

I've already mentioned Ken in previous posts but I'll add this one because my family consists of some big fans of both Bretts.


My first PSA card.  If all 1975s had these bright colors it might be one of my favorite sets.


I know that I've been repeating pictures, but I like this one with both Brett and Yount.  Besides, my cards are so disorganized that it is hard to find new cards for pictures.  I will have new pictures next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment