Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, November 23, 2015

Is There A Better Kellogg's Proof Sheet Than This One From 1971?

I didn't win this in an auction earlier in the year.   Why?  My funds are limited and I imagine that this one went for some obscene amount.  

Check out the cards on this 1971 Proof Sheet.  15 cards include Roberto Clemente, Willie Mays, Frank Robinson, Ernie Banks, Harmon Killebrew, Jim Palmer and Pete Rose.  That's quite a sheet!

Boog Powell, Paul Blair, Carlos May (because I'm a Chicago guy) and the others make for a great sheet.


If anyone knows where to get stuff like this let me know.  I must have some of these.  

No comments:

Post a Comment