Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Rosemont Card Show Post #3

I spent about 30 minutes at the 0.50 table.  I didn't even look at half of what they had available.  Here are some other items that I grabbed.


Does anyone remember these Vend-A-Stamps from Fleer?  I don't know about them.



I liked the player selection in the Boardwalk Baseball set.  44 cards for 0.50 including lots of big names.



I will look at these team sets on a rainy day. 




The above weren't sealed sets so I checked them out.  Odd that the Cap'n Crunch are labeled as Topps as well but they have no license with MLB so there are no logos on the hats and uniforms.  That ruins these cards like some 1970s football cards.



Only two packs of The Baseball Enquirer.  I would have bought more because they are entertaining.  I show two of them below who should be easy to guess.  Many of the others are not easy to figure out. 


That's how he looked in batting practice before the 1990 All-Star game at Wrigley Field.





I never found lots of the Coca-Cola cards and I love 1981 Topps.  I was happy that there was a George Brett card, even if the back of it was the photo shown above.  





Packs from the Donruss Fun Packs.  I couldn't resist getting a few of them.  I ended up with one pack being from the Tron set and the other five containing Sgt. Peppers cards.   I don't collect non-sports cards much, but it was certainly fun to open the packs. 



2 comments:

  1. So much cool stuff for such a great price. Those Donruss mystery packs are fantastic. I wonder what other products they put into those packs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a few of those Fun Packs about 5-7 years ago. In one I got an entire Sgt. Peppers set. I can't remember what other non-sport cards that I got. If I stumble upon them I will add to this post.

    ReplyDelete