Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Summer Job is Finally Ending; Coaching Has Ended as Well

The new summer job sure took it's toll on my free time.  I've been working Sundays and coaching on Saturdays as well after school each day.  Both wrapped up this weekend.  My team qualified for the State Cross Country meet so that added three weeks to the season.

Before checking out the card backs from 1980 Kellogg's, I wanted to check in on a site that has pack breaks.  They opened a few 1970 Kellogg's packs since I last checked.  One of the packs didn't follow the formula and it's the first pack of more than 40 that I've tracked that didn't follow the pattern. 

Does anyone have any more data on 1970 Kellogg's packs and their contents?  I've been tracking this and I'd certainly love to hear from anyone else who has done this.

That's all I've got on that subject for now.  I am just happy to have gotten home early today. 

The 1980 card backs are my least favorites at this point because they remind me that my eyes aren't as good as they used to be.  Was the print always that small on these cards?


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you and your runners on making the state meet!

    ReplyDelete