Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, January 3, 2020

1970 Sorting and Set Building - Any Traders for Really Clean Commons?

After sorting 1971s it was nice to see some clean, sharp corners on a Kellogg's card again with the 1970 cards.  Having no factory set in 1971 sure shows since clean cards don't show up often.



As usual, the stars will be difficult for me because I don't have it in me to pay a lot for one card.  I don't see that changing anytime soon unless the card would allow me to complete a set.

I have duplicates to trade of many commons.  The commons that I need are - C. May, Singer, Reichardt, Powell, Horlen, Epstein, M. Alou, Cullen, Lolich, McLain.  I don't need to Cubs but I would certainly go for them too.  Does anyone have some of these in nice shape sitting around? 

I don't know if I have the motivation to check out 1971 Kellogg's football cards next  It will be more of the damaged cards to go through.  I think I have the entire set but I'm not sure if they are all clean.  More next time. 

4 comments:

  1. The only clean early 70's Kellogg's I have are graded and there aren't a lot sitting in my collection. I'm excited to build the 1970 baseball set in 2020 (or at least start it). If you end up having any without cracks and are interested in selling them, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd rather trade but I'm sure we can do something. Now that my cards are sorted, I will let you know which ones are available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Works for me. My e-mail is at the top of the blog.

    ReplyDelete