Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, January 26, 2020

Canadian Cereal Boxes?










I bought this box recently without even realizing that it was a bilingual box from Canada.  I do have both versions of these cards but I forgot to consider the cereal boxes.  

Did Kellogg's change the boxes in Canada in years when there was not a different version of the cards in Canada?  Did Canadian law require the package be bilingual?  

Does anyone have other boxes from Canada? 


3 comments:

  1. I just ran across your blog this morning. Spent some time reading through your posts, this stuff is great. Thank you for making my Sunday, and you've gained a regular visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed reading some of the posts.

    I am always looking for those who can share more information about Kellogg's cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For this, you can also get the help of famous printing and packaging vendors that offer the most hypnotic and the most unusual packaging shapes for the cereal packagng items.

    ReplyDelete