Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, January 20, 2020

Post Baseball Cards


I've gotten a few Post baseball cards from the 1961 - 1963 sets.  I knew that there were some more recent Post cards.  I found out there are at least sets from 1990 - 1995, 2002 and the one above from 2001.  Are there others?

After a quick ebay search I learned that there are a variety of different boxes that contained these Post baseball cards.  Maybe I've got a new project that will be affordable and free from cracked, curled cards?

I know that I have one of these sets.  If I got to the National that will give me something to look for in the bargain bins.  

Another quick scan through ebay confirmed what I guessed - all of the sets are cheap.  The empty boxes will cost me more, but I think that they are more colorful than some of these card sets.  



2 comments:

  1. I don't have the space to store cereal boxes... but I sure would love to pick up a set of these HOF cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the HOF cards. I have a few so far.

    ReplyDelete