Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Buying Junk Including a Kellogg's Factory Set

I already have a 1981 Kellogg's baseball card factory set.  That didn't stop my from rationalizing that I could buy a nice box of junk cards from the 1990s since it included the factory set.  It was a fun, cheap box with some stickers from the 1990s that I don't have at all.  I also really like the the Topps Kids cards that were included.  


Since I haven't found many other ways to buy cards it was fun to get some different cards for my collection.  Back to the 1981 Kellogg's set.  Sure, it helped me decide to purchase the box.  That doesn't mean that I need to keep it.  If anyone would like to trade for this let me know.  I'd prefer Kellogg's cards, but I will entertain other offers if no one steps forward with Kellogg's cards.

You can keep it sealed or enjoy the fun of opening a factory set.   These were the only Kellogg's cards in the purchase of over 1200 cards.  Getting some different cards made the purchase fun.  I look forward to checking out the Topps Kids cards when I am not discussing the news with my college and high school children.    

2 comments:

  1. It would have been nice had Kellogg's labeled their factory sets. Any plans to write a Topps Kids post? Hope so. I love that product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did Kellogg's do that? I guess they figured that they'd be opened immediately. I haven't looked into the backs of the Topps Kids cards yet but I am happy with the cards so far.

    ReplyDelete