Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, January 29, 2022

I Saw One and Then I Saw It Slip Away

 I still have yet to get a 1975 Kellogg's card in its original package.  I did get 13 of them at a local show today but they looked like this - 



- no wrapper.

One was ending on ebay today during dinner time.  It was paired with a handful of other unopened cards that I didn't need, so I put in a normal bid knowing that it wouldn't be enough.  I threw in another bid before leaving for dinner.  Of course, when I got back I knew I'd see bad news.  Sure enough, even though I bid amount $10 more than I wanted to pay, I didn't have the highest bid.

I'm not the type to throw a ridiculous amount at something because if the other person did the same I might be paying too much.  Years ago I got an e-bay notification that I owed $40+ for a box of White Sox cards.  That was confusing.  I think I tried to bid $4 and I screwed up royally.  I am more careful about that now.  

Back to my missing 1975s in their original wrapper.  I still don't have one.  Anyone have an extra one?

2 comments:

  1. Can't imagine there are a lot of 1975 unopened Kelloggs packs out there. I don't own one and highly doubt I ever will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, there are lots of 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1976, etc.

    ReplyDelete