Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Kellogg's Baseball Cards - Grading or Not? Which Service? What About Packs?

I've got a lot of Kellogg's cards.  If you've been reading along with my unorganized posts, you might guess that my cards are also unorganized.  One thing that is organized is my box of cards that seem to be worthy of grading.  I'm not really sure where that box is, but the cards have been separated from the others.



I'm not a collector of graded cards.  I've picked up a few dozen over the years from buying lots of mixed cards.  I will probably sell them to pay for the items that I've spent too much money on recently.

Which company is the best one to use to grade Kellogg's cards?

I've never submitted a card for grading.  What do I look for in a Kellogg's card before submitting it.

I know that 1970, 1971 and 1975 cards are worth grading if they are in top condition, but which cards are not worth sending for grading?

What about individual packs?

What about 1970 packs?

Does anyone grade/seal Kellogg's factory sets?

1 comment:

  1. I use PSA as the resale is higher and they seem to be the #1 choice of serious collectors...SGC #2 Becket #3. The PSA set registry is also cool. I have several of the top Kelloggs PSA registry sets.

    ReplyDelete