Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, September 17, 2015

Still Chasing Unopened Kellogg's Baseball and Football Cards

I usually only purchase unopened Kellogg's cards in groups on ebay.  Yesterday I received a nice box of over 30 unopened cards.  I was quite happy with the condition and the list of players.

Getting Nolan Ryan means it shouldn't be so difficult to make the set.



The 1978 set has a few other cards that are not cheap in unopened packages.  Eddie Murray's rookie card, Pete Rose and Thurman Munson are usually a challenge.  The lot from yesterday didn't have a Rose card but it had many other stars.

I'm still working on figuring out which of the cards I need to complete my sets.  I think I've got all of the 1978s and most newer than that.  That's a good project for Christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment