Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, April 8, 2017

Bring on Flea Market Season

When card shows were a big deal in the 1980s and 1990s if I went to St. Louis, I could always find a good card show.  Today I didn't even think about that until I started typing this.

Flea market season has begun around here.  I hope to talk a nice walk in the morning around a flea market or maybe see if there is a card show nearby.  I haven't had luck with Kellogg's cards recently, but I still have fun at either of these events.

There are lots of things on my list:

- unique advertising items
- proof cards and proof sheets, especially if there are cards that didn't make the actual set
- factory sets that I don't have
- variations that I don't have
- unopened packs


1 comment:

  1. I love walking around flea markets. Haven't been too lucky lately... but it's still fun to get out there and walk around.

    ReplyDelete