Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, April 30, 2017

Quick Football Card History - Check Out This Site

The site gives a quick look at football card history including a mention of Kellogg's Football cards.  This is good since I've purchased football cards, but I've never been a big collector of them.

I can easily identify the year of any Topps baseball card from 1951 to 1994, but I can't really do that with football cards.  With Kellogg's cards this is certainly not an issue since there were only two Kellogg's sets.

http://www.starrcards.com/history-of-football-cards/




No comments:

Post a Comment