Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, September 17, 2017

Here's A Great New Kellogg's Item That I'd Bet You Don't Own

I was surprised to receive this Kellogg's pillow case from my daughter today.  To make things better, she made it for me.  Yeah for kids taking time away from their devices to learn some real-world skills.




Getting pictures onto this computer is slow, but I'm back in business.  Back to the 1975 card backs this week.

2 comments:

  1. It'll be tough to get that into a binder

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fairly close in size to a few of my uncut sheets. They make sleeves for everything now.

    ReplyDelete