Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Who Collects Kellogg's PSA Cards?

I've got a few PSA cards from buying some Kellogg's card lots a few years ago.  Does anyone focus on PSA-graded Kellogg's cards?

I hear stories that these cards can be graded and later crack.  Has anyone seen that happen?

I haven't seen it with the 10 - 15 graded Kellogg's cards that I own.  I guess time will tell.  In time I also hope to get back to pictures on this blog.  That should happen by the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Building a 1970 Kellogg's Oakland A's team set with PSA graded cards. So far... I only have the Reggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best way to start the team set.

    ReplyDelete