Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, December 1, 2017

Sorting 1976 Kellogg's Unopened Was Better....

...than paying attention to the movie Baby Driver that we got from the library. 

On top of that, I at least found out which cards I need.

#1 - #3 were only found in the factory set, right?  So I can't get unopened versions of them I guess.

I'm also missing Montefusco, Brett, Garr, Manning, Bostock, Cey, Rose, Garland, LeFlore, Fidrych, Lezcano, Winfield, Koosman, Johnstone, McBride, Reitz, Remy, Oliver, Carew, Griffey and Messersmith. 

Luckily I've got most of the star players.

I expect to be adding pictures tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. Brett was available in 1977 - not 1976

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have stopped watching that bad movie. I posted the 1977 list again. I will fix that tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete