Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, December 10, 2020

So These Aren't Really Kellogg's Cards They Are .....


called Fact Slides.  It says so on the box.  I need to get one of these boxes.  


Here are some images of these fantastic "cards"

The facts slide out of the card.  





I found out that there is also a similar set of soccer fact slides.  I might pick them up if I find them cheap.  FYI - I have no idea what a fair price is for any of these but as a track and field fan I think that they are great. 


2 comments:

  1. Never seen these before. They're are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are even more amazing in person. It also helps that I've been interested in track and field forever.

    ReplyDelete