Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Kellogg's Didn't Use This Company from 1970 - 1983


 

I love these cards from 1992, as well as the ones from 1991.  They are much thicker than the other cards Kellogg's issued.  I never paid attention before, but it makes sense since they were issued by Sportsflics.  These cards don't seem to crack or curl (much) and the borders don't chip - just like the 1980s Sportsflics baseball cards.   

I picked up a few of these today in their unopened packs.  I don't speak French, but I will just assume it repeats what is said in English.   It is a great set to collect - 10 cards and none are expensive.  Now I only need a Mike Schmidt to complete the set.  That makes sense since I have problems getting Mike Schmidt cards from every year even though I am in Chicago.


4 comments:

  1. My 1986 Sportflics love to curl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Sportsflics only have that slight left to right curl. The Kellogg's cards tend to be top to bottom, with some having extreme amounts of curling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sportflics do tend to curl, but I really like the Kellogg's sets from '91 and '92.

    ReplyDelete