Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, December 25, 2019

A Surprise Present for Me - Kellogg's

No, my family didn't get me a gift of cards.  I probably took on a bit too much work this year so when I bought stuff, sometimes it would disappear into a box.  I am trying to organize my Kellogg's cards and I opened a box that wasn't sorted at all.



I pulled out these 1980s that were not very well organized.  It made for some fun sorting last night.  It's better than watching television and it is a lot cheaper than checking out ebay. 

I've now got a few more extra sets if anyone is interested in trading. 

How do I know that I have too many of these 1980 Kellogg's cards?  I can't remember the details of the purchase.  I do remember being surprised that some stars were included and I recall getting some nice card #01 - Ross Grimsley.   The 1980s seem to be prone to losing their luster and being card number one has made the Grimsley the most likely card to suffer this fate.

Maybe I should go back to old posts and find out if I mentioned it.  Nah.  They seemed like a new purchase and that is fine by me. 

2 comments:

  1. I love discovering old purchases I forgot about. It's like two for one. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done it before and I will do it again. It's good to know that others do that as well.

    ReplyDelete